FoxxBase is a digital agency in 1010 Vienna. We are experts in e-commerce and websites that need to meet performance goals. As an example we would like to mention sales funnels, lead generation on landing pages and similar goal-oriented projects.
Customers and partners worldwide place their trust in us. Benefit from our many years of online know-how and realize your website project with FoxxBase.
Landing page, homepage, website, web page? Explanation:
We deliberately mix the terms “website”, “webpage” and “homepage” on this website. Why? Because our customers don’t either. To be found by search engines, you have to adapt.
A landing page is a single page that usually has one goal. Newsletter – signups, e-book download or similar.
The home page is just the start page of created websites. Most often, the term is incorrectly used for the entire online presence.
The term website refers to the homepage and all subpages (web pages) together. The homepage is only the start page.
A web page is a sub-page of a website. Landing pages do not have subpages. (Possibly imprint)
For whom is a FoxxBase website suitable?
Our offer is aimed at companies of all sizes. Smaller associations (“fishing club”) usually create their website themselves, or among acquaintances. Having a professional homepage created involves an investment that must be worthwhile.
How long does it take to program a website?
The creation of a corporate website usually takes 3-6 weeks. Mostly it is also faster on the part of the agency, with some lead time. Often clients find it difficult to deliver the content on time.
What to consider during redesign & relaunch
You already have a website and would like to create a new one, or have it revised?
The following points are particularly important in your case:
- Usability always comes first
- CTA (Call to Action / Buttons) are well recognizable and visible
- Corporate design: High recognition value
- Internationalization: International markets and languages
- Fast loading times: Under one to two seconds are standard
- Very important: Forwarding of your old links, to possibly new links (designations), in order to maintain your Google ranking and to improve it in the future.
DO NOT FORGET ACCESSIBILITY
The WCAG (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines) are an international standard for the barrier-free design of Internet offerings. In the European Union, compliance with this standard is mandatory for public bodies, both for websites and for mobile applications. It’s not difficult to keep a few points in mind. High contrasts are necessary not only for people with visual impairments. When reading content on a smartphone in the sun, or on poor LCD monitors, low contrasts (e.g., gray font on a light gray background – all the rage in web design 10 years ago) massively limit readability.
Bocksch, R. (December 2, 2020). Web accessibility barely exists [Digital image]. Accessed January 28, 2021, from
Have company websites created with the WordPress CMS
We mostly work with WordPress, but we don’t see ourselves as a typical WordPress agency. WordPress is an excellent tool for individual solutions. However, WordPress is not an end in itself and not a religion.
WordPress has very many advantages, but also some disadvantages. We took care of the disadvantages until they were hardly present. According to the motto: “Strengthen strengths, weaken weaknesses”.
WordPress makes you independent
With WordPress you remain independent from agencies. You can customize your content yourself, or change agencies at any time. There are hardly any providers who do not work with WordPress. You are and will remain independent.
Graphic: Ranking of the 10 content management systems (CMS) worldwide by market share in December 2020.
W3Techs. (December 8, 2020). Top 10 content management systems (CMS) worldwide by usage for websites in December 2020 [Graph]
Creating a website in 7 steps
Analysis and consulting regarding the business model
Structure, matching the goal of the website (Or online shop?)
Design, in line with the corporate design and objectives
Programming, first desktop, then mobile adaptations
Filling the content, such as image, text and video
Search Engine Optimization (SEO), technical, on request content-related
Tests, Launch, Enrollment
Promotion of the company website through Online Marketing (optional)
Regular maintenance & support (optionally by us)
Proportion of companies with their own website
It is shocking that one third of German companies have no online presence. No figures are available for Austria. As a rule, these are a touch worse in the digital sector than in Germany
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) at a glance
Onpage SEO is the optimization of the website, including the following means:
- Responsive Design
- https – encryption
- Page speed
- Code quality
- Code/content ratio
Content / Contents
- Content must be well structured and readable
- Keyword density
- Correct naming of images
- No tricks (white font on white background)
- Offpage SEO is about getting redirects from good, external websites, to your own website.
- As with Onpage SEO, the following applies to Offpage SEO: Whoever buys links will be punished. Trickery almost always harms.
- With Offpage SEO, we build a community together.
- Directory listings can help if they are high quality directories.
- Guest posts on blogs or maybe even a mention in a Wikipedia article round out Offpage SEO.
Probably the easiest to use professional corporate website in the world
Why creating a website through FoxxBase is the right decision:
We are professionals and have been working in the digital field for 8 years
- Calculation, planning, design, implementation, training, marketing, service & consulting from a single source.
- FoxxBase (Stefan Krajczar) gives lectures, is a lecturer and speaker in e-commerce.
- Training and the FoxxBase manual are included with every website project.
- FoxxBase websites are optimized for the Austrian and German markets.
Test the website first, then pay
- Especially online, trust is important. We have references and demo websites for you to familiarize yourself with.
- We do not implement projects that have no chance of success. (Stefan Krajczar, the founder of FoxxBase, rejects projects that are not promising).
- FoxxBase is basically flexible in terms of payment for projects.
- We do what we love and don’t sell ourselves. We make “online” affordable.
FoxxBase websites are technically perfectly realized
- Loading times of 0.5 seconds to 2 seconds please not only your customers, but also Google and us.
- Evaluations & analyses of your customers are as important for FoxxBase as they are for you.
- Mobile First (the responsive view and user friendliness on smartphones) is mandatory for FoxxBase. (Google: Mobile First)
- Basic search engine optimization is included in all FoxxBase websites.
Websites that work.
Websites that convert.
Websites that sell.
Sales psychology, NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming), framing, user experience, business processes and calculation are not foreign words for us, but lived reality. Planning and creating webshops is not a hobby. Selling is a profession and a passion for FoxxBase.
Our endeavor as an e-commerce agency is to enable every business to sell online.
– Stefan Krajczar
A PROFESSIONAL WEBSITE & OTHER WEBSITE FEATURES HOMEPAGE INCLUDES
- Mobile app included (adjustments possible at any time on the go)
- Flexible website design for smartphone, tablet (optimized for all mobile devices: “Responsive Design” & “Mobile First!”) and desktop PC
- Fast loading times, technical DSGVO compliance
- Easy to use for your potential customers and also you as operator
- Every project is optimized for search engines (search engine optimization = “SEO”)
- Social media can be linked or embedded
- Tracking of visitors (Retargeting / Remarketing, Conversion Tracking)
- Heatmaps possible (How do visitors behave?)
- Create an online shop afterwards (completely modular)
- Own adjustments via Drag and Drop Editor possible on request (similar to Website Construction kit)
- Conversion Rate optimized, User Experience, Customer Journey
- Individual Business Domain including Domain Check
What do you need to consider when creating your
Plan several time windows for our joint project. Let us know your deadline right at the beginning. Together we define milestones in order to launch the website in good time after our tests.
Scope, Planning & Concept
What is the goal of the website and what features do you need? What products and services do you offer? In which markets and in which languages would you like to be represented?
Contents: Text & Image
The scope of your texts and images is coordinated with the design, especially on the homepage. We usually receive texts from our customers. However, we also have copywriters on our team and are happy to support you.
Based on a screen design, we create a unique website template in line with your corporate design. We have access to almost all image databases with license-free photos.
Search Engine Optimization
The quality and structure of your texts have a major impact on your Google ranking. We would be happy to advise you. The technical SEO aspects are completely covered by us.
Legal & GDPR
Together we will discuss the imprint, data protection and all other legal requirements. Cookies are processed and used by us in accordance with GDPR upon request.
We test, like pilots, according to our internal checklist. All tests (functions, design browser / devices) are documented. Then we will launch your website.
Maintenance and Support
You can carry out maintenance and changes internally, or you can continue to count on us as a partner. We support you at all times, from backup to update.
Marketing & Social Media
Without online marketing, you only have one other website on the web. We will inform you about all marketing options for your business model.